Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving, Black Friday, end of college semester

The holidays came by and I relax on those days. I didn't participate in Black Friday since I still don't have any money and job hunting. Life is very hard for me anyway and approaching 30 isn't getting any easier for me. Filing a complaint to the EEOC isn't going to do any good when it takes over 180 days to either approve or reject my case. Time is short on my side, I've probably spent my time giving advice, and writing my own reviews on computer hardware. Georgia isn't a good place to find work and minorities are treated rather poorly here. I'll graduate next Fall and say goodbye to this state. Moving out may be the best option for me. Whatever opportunity I have here is now gone. If anybody wants an opinion or critique of some computer hardware, I'll answer them to the best of my knowledge.

No comments: