Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving

Tomorrow will be Thanksgiving here in the U.S. and people will either be out traveling or shopping. I'm currently taking the latter as I have no interest in traveling. This year I'm shopping for PC components, as I'm going to build my own PC. Budget is limited around $1000 USD as I make less than $10K a year. Pretty sad when it does not even cover the bills and college tuition. I wanted to finish college so I can rework the way businesses are being run. With Obama as the new President, he is going to need all the help he can get to undo what Bush did to us during these last eight years. People want a brighter future, not a bleak future where the rich reigned supreme and everybody else suffers. Change is necessary, but it will be slow for these next four years.

No comments: