Saturday, September 19, 2009

Earning money from eBay

I've earned some money on eBay by selling iTunes gift cards that were left over from my last job. It sure is hard though to make money and avoid all those scams promising large sums of money. I was a victim of these quick rich schemes and avoid them since then. There is no way you can make money that fast unless you have a successful business venture. Selling my stuff seems to bring in some income, but not much. With the way the economy is running, many of us sell off our stuff just to pay for the bills. I need to replace my old router since I'm getting interference from 3 other networks around my house. Too bad I'm out of work for the time being.

1 comment:

Roopa said...

I have gone through this blog. Ifound it very interesting and helpful.
nowadays I am completing my online degree course from home. So this blog is
really doing great for me.


make money online