Thursday, June 24, 2010

PA sites popping up everyday

Yes penny auction sites keep appearing everyday. I don't know how but looks like many people want to go into the business. Seems to be pretty easy but you still must have capital in order to start a business. Compared to other types of businesses, penny auction sites seem to be more affordable and cheaper than others. Maybe I should start up one and see how it goes then. Unfortunately, there are scams of these sites all over the Internet, so you have to be careful and determine which ones are legit and which ones are scams.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I notice you blog from the PAW profile, and thought I'd give it a read. You give a fresh perspective from a bidder working his way from site to site. I have even noticed you on our site (unamed for now) and you seem to be bidding cautiously, if at all. Good move on your part. The only part of your blog I think you need to moderate is what google ads show up. SwipeBids was on today. A truly scam site. I believe it was posted on PAW how to remove certain ads from showing up in your google ads.