Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Sorry, haven't been blogging due to illness

Yes I haven't been blogging for a while due to my yearly eczema. It covers all over my body and comes out during the summer when the climate is really hot and dry. My eczema rarely comes out in the cold fall and winter seasons, but comes out later in the spring and summer. I have no health insurance and I can't find any work at all in Georgia. Tried networking, talking to hiring managers, and inside connections but no dice. My younger brother and I suffer the same skin disorder and my father is ill. This causes my mother to worry so much about the family's financial future and it isn't looking so well.

I'm trying to figure out a definite way to get rid of my eczema, so I can continue job hunting. I can't show up to work looking like I have leprosy. Except my skin is red, wrinky, thick, and peeling off all over my body. Don't worry, I'm still bidding on penny auction sites and just won a video game for $4.03 total. I still have some luck left in me and I'm observing cautiously on multiple PA sites. I'm no power bidder or jumper due to lack of financial funding, but observing PA sites to have my own PA site one day.

With all the scams popping up, Penny Auction Watch and Penny Burners step up to protect bidders from fraudulent PA sites. Bidfather is the latest penny auction site to appear and has establish 3 wins per day and 10 wins every 28 days to give others a fair chance at winning. Sites with no win limits are just impossible due to either power bidders or bots shilling to inflate the price of auction items. Oddly enough, one site is interested in my consulting services due to my experience with a few PA sites. I'm doing my services for free so the PA site will continue to exist instead of shutting down for good.

I feel embarrassed for having this lifelong skin disorder eczema, but I have to sharpen my mind to prepare for my last year at my university. I'm planning to succeed in business, but finding a steady flow of income after I graduate is my first priority.

No comments: