Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Another paid to post site: Sponsored Reviews

This site seems to be really interesting. It is quite different from Smorty, but the concept is the same. You actually get paid based on your posts and reviews, but there are more opportunities to choose from SponsoredReviews. First, you have to make a bid on the topic you want to review and if the price is right and accepted, then you can write your review. You get to choose what topic you want to write and post your review. You get 65% of the bid while SponsoredReviews gets the other 35%. Not a bad deal and you get to pick which topics to write. I would highly recommend this, but you have to be careful about your ranking as it can go down very fast if other sites found out that it is advertising for reviews.

No comments: