Thursday, February 21, 2008

To buy or not to buy a PSP?

I was thinking today about whether or not to buy a PSP. My brother already has a DS Lite and it has been modded into to play DS, GBA, and homebrew applications. I know, many people are torn about whether or not to mod their PSPs. Many of the people I've met at college and at work don't have a clue about what modding is. There are numerous guides and websites that tell you how, yet I couldn't find a step-by-step guide on ho to mod a PSP properly. Everybody knows that UMD doesn't seem to work well, but the memory stick is invaluable. If I only have the cash, then I would mod the PSP. Sony doesn't realize that they can get more hardware sales that way, but software sales for their UMD discs would decrease drastically. As of now, I'm still undecided since I need a memory stick and a special battery called "Pandora" to mod into the PSP. This is going to cost more than I thought. I would like others' opinions on this matter.

No comments: