Monday, February 18, 2008

Just got my first cell phone

I just got my first cell phone and this is the first time I have ever gotten one. It is very complicated to learn judging from the instructions in the manual, but I'll managed to get by somehow. The reason is that everybody I know of has a cell phone and now that college tends to have class cancellations sometimes, so I need one just in case of emergencies. I don't talk much so I go with the pay as you go plan. Of course, the serious drawback is that you have to put a certain money in the cell phone account every three months in order to be considered active. Even if it does have a balance, a certain amount of money has to be deposited in the account every 90 days. Virgin Mobile isn't so bad, as it is a sub-contractor under the Sprint Network. I'll use this phone only for emergencies and only as the need arises.

No comments: