Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Got paid again from Treasure Trooper

I've got paid at Treasure Trooper again this month. $45 from January. I get paid once a month (around the 15th) and the deals are getting harder to get by. Even jobless, I can still find ways to make money online. Treasure Trooper is still pretty consistent in paying out their members, but the approval rate for the offers seem to have dwindle slightly.

I might as well be making money online since finding a job is next to impossible here in Georgia and most require experience in a certain area. I'm going to try out other GPT (get-paid-to) sites that are not scams. A little extra money doesn't hurt you unless you're in some scam or scheme. That did happen to me 3 times in the past, but now I know what sites people generally use to get paid.

1 comment:

Rapunzel said...

I also have loved treasure trooper and have make over $150