Monday, September 17, 2012

Instasurfs refuses to answer emails

Instasurfs has refused to answer 4 emails from 4 different clients they provided on their website. I get the same message every time and they're all tossed into the spam folder. I already escalate my dispute to a claim with PayPal. I just hope it goes through, but he has the nerve to still collect payments from Liberty Reserve, Solid Trust Pay, and Egopay. PayPal and Payza have already closed down his account due to suspicious activity. I was a fool to believe Instasurfs is legitimate, but the site is truly a scam. I did report to the FBI IC3 just to make sure this phony doesn't rip off other people, but he still does everyday. This site is new, but several people have already not receive payment from Payza. Do not join this site unless you want to be ripped off!

No comments: